Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No Batteries Required

Meet Rodney. Isn't he beautiful? Rodney is made of glass and has 'compleatly' changed the way I orgasm while using a dildo.

Rodney and I met at the Hustler store in Hollywood. He was hanging around with his other glass buddies when I spotted him. I'm not sure what caught my attention first. He wasn't as elaborate as some of the other glass guys in the display. It wasn't his color (although, there is something amazing about sliding blue glass into one's cooch). I just knew when I saw him, he was the one for me.

Rodney is 7 inches from base to tip. His gorgeous, blue bulb is a hefty 5 inches in circumference. He sits upright on a base that is wide enough to allow for safe insertion in more than one place.

As you may have noted in the photo, there is a line of bumps that run up the shaft of my new toy. Those bumps are absofuckinlutely incredible! The first time I used Rodney, Mr. Smith was in the shower. We were getting ready for a hedonistic couple of hours of exploring and playing with all of our purchases. His instruction, before heading into the bathroom, was for me to pleasure myself. I had on panties and was told I couldn't remove them or move them. I was to only use Rodney on the outside of my clothing. That was when I discovered the wonder of the bumps.

Since Rodney is glass, he's heavier than a latex or silicone dildo. The pressure as I rubbed those bumps up and down my clit was just right. I don't mean to sound like Goldie Locks, but they were not too heavy, not too light, they were just right. I was more than ready when Mr. Smith was finished with his shower.

There is so much I appreciate about Rodney. He's extremely easy to clean and because he's glass there is no possibility of allergic reactions. He slips into my pussy without resistance or need for extra lube. The glass warms up quickly, yet I love the coldness of his first touch. The bulb is just the right size and the bumps hit my g-spot in rapid succession when I'm riding him. The orgasms this wonderful new toy has produced have been some of my wettest yet.

Rodney was amazingly affordable, costing only $35.00. He came with his own lavender pussy (pouch) to protect him from the other toys in the drawer. Officially, he and all my toys haven't met yet, I'm still having too much fun keeping him all to myself.

13 comments:

  1. Dear Rodney, it's very nice to meet you. I almost bought one of your friends, but alas, I didn't. NOW, I totally wished that I had.

    Keep up the good work, Rodney!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another nice tale from the woman from the garden of Eden.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goldi...er... CeeCi~

    I had no idea you bought that!!! One thing we forgot to do in LA was show each other EVERYTHING we bought.

    Rodney's gorgeous. I think I might have to check into one of his relatives someday!!!

    I miss you like crazy!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. CeeCi, since meeting Rodney, other men are superfluous, I hope not, after all a glass dildo isn't all that versatile.
    Enjoy but don't drop!!!
    Love and warm {{{hugs}}},
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CeeCi,
    I think I see a pattern here. How much commission are you receiving on your sales referrals at the Hustler store? I think I see a run on sales of the little glass guys.
    Hugs,
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. CeeCi I am beginning to think you could sale ice to Eskimos or ashes to the devil! Now I want one too!! And you know how I am when I know one of my frends has a toy I don't have!

    Why didn't we get around to showing each other everything?? As much as I love everything I got I think I would give it back if we could just all get together again!!!!!!

    Love you and miss you!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Grace,

    I've been working hard to give my new owner as much pleasure as she desires. Too bad you left all my friends at the store. There's always the internet.

    Your Glassy Pal~
    Rodney

    -----oOo-----

    David:: It feels great to be playing outside the garden! I've just brought the 'edenistic' part with me!!

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    -----oOo-----

    Eva:: You're right, why didn't we do show-n-tell? Probably because we would have had enough stuff to open up our own little sex shop right there in the hotel.

    So, who didn't end up with cuffs? I got some too.

    Don't hesitate to order one of Rodney's pals. I know you'll enjoy it... bunches!!

    *hugs*
    Goldi

    -----oOo------

    Paul.:: The only time I worry about dropping Rodney and causing any possible harm to my new toy is when I'm cleaning it in the sink. I'm afraid it will slip out of my hands and hit the porcelain bowl, so I'm extra careful.

    Rodney is great, but definitely limited. There's nothing quite as nice as the real thing. The real thing comes equipped with a really amazing imagination!

    ((((hugs))))and Love.
    CeeCi

    -----oOo-----

    Nick:: Unfortunately, my commission from the Hustler store is non-existent. I agree with you, I suspect there is going to be a surge in glass dildo sales!! I know I tend to surge whenever I think about getting my hands on Rodney. It's especially wonderful if I can get my hands on Mr. Smith at the same time.

    Stopping now....

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    -----oOo-----

    PK:: Ashes to the Devil... is that Southernese? I've not heard that one before, but you're probably right. Have you forgotten how I supported myself for so many years? I used to joke that I could probably sell snowflakes to Eskimos.

    Did you order one to go along with your tasty new oils? It makes for quite a slippery experience.

    We really should have had show-n-tell. I think we would have learned a lot more about each other if we had.

    I'm planning on some more reviews. I love doing the research!!

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really write so well C.

    I love that glass and metal dildos are heavier. I really do. I like how they hold temperature too...it makes them feel a bit more alive than the silicone ones.

    I'm glad you are having fun with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Rodney is just mesmerizing. Alas, the new toy on its way here is not nearly as pretty. I wasn't really sure glass would be the best thing to wear for a spanking. Maybe next time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. •Shannee:: Thank you, your compliment means a great deal to me.

    That lovely glass cock has brought me to some of the biggest OMG's I've had in a long time. Last night I discovered that it feels magnificent up my backside. Even though it doesn't bend like a silicone dildo does, it feels more real. I would never consider using a silicone dildo in both places. That's definitely not an issue with glass.

    I love the weight and the temperature, too. I haven't tried freezing it yet, but you know that's going to happen, especially as we're supposed to hit 107° on Saturday!

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    -----oOo-----

    •K:: Is someone's aim wonky? (sorry, couldn't resist)

    Rodney's 'head' is so significant that I find it difficult to push it out once it's in place. I love when Mr. Smith lands a series of spanks then taps on the end of my lovely toy. Wowza! It sends me into hyperspace.

    I think glass has made a great addition to our toy box. Don't pass it up if you get a chance!!

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  11. CeeCi, he is still learning, but his aim isn't that wonky. Really, though, glass during a spanking? You don't worry, even just a little, that it might break? Just the thought of ER personnel snickering while removing broken glass from a red spanked behind makes me more than a little squeamish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, K... glass during a spanking. It's solid glass and pyrex, so it's pretty sturdy. Mr. Smith hasn't hit it during a spanking and I've no worries if he does. I think it would be more likely to break if I drop it in the sink while washing it.

    I scooted over to your new blog! Welcome!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice description...hmmmm...you all help me get out my inhibitions... :-)

    ReplyDelete