Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Who Bought What?

Eva here.

While in LA we went to three LA Kink stores. The first one was a bit seedy. It was in a not so hot looking neighborhood with bars on all the windows and doors. It looked kind of scary and really didn't have all that much stuff. None of us bought a thing.


The next day, however, Bossman found this store.


Talk about a tasteful, wonderful adult story!!! Hustler Hollywood was it!!! There was one slight problem however. They had tons of toys, were very friendly, and we (all 8 of us) had a great time there. Heck, their motto is "Relax, it's just sex." And they are right. It is just sex and we WERE rather relaxed. All of us bought something there but the problem was this: They had very few spanking toys and they were shoved into a back room.


CeeCi was demanding more LA Kink store time so the following day Bossman found yet another store - this one. Turned out that this was THE store!!! They had tons of "OUR" stuff. You name it.. floggers, whips, crops, paddles... it's was a spankos paradise. I was a bit disappointed in the first item I looked at though because it was so massively expensive. I knew there was no way I wanted to spend that kind of money on a spanking implement. But then we went deeper into the store and found an amazing wall of leather. It was all behind a glass counter but an employee welcomed us to walk behind the counter and look. That's where we found some great items.

They had crops and whips and crops and paddles and crops and chains and crops and cuffs and crops and many many other leather things such as blindfolds, masks, gloves, and did I tell you they even had crops?


Anyhow, I took this picture in the parking lot:




In that picture is one item purchased by each of us: PK, Grace, C.c and myself.

Wanna see them a bit closer? Okay, here we go.


These durable, easy to use sexy red cuffs are washable, soft and comfy. Snap together for quick and easy restraint. They feature D rings for optional, additional hardware and adjustable, strong Velcro closures. Their new owner is venturing into a whole new world of fun and we know you will be expecting a full report!!



This cute butt plug is made of a clear translucent jelly that is firm but flexible. You can savor the exquisite pleasure as you "bump and grind." This butt plug helps intensify your orgasms delightfully. It is 4" long and graduates from ¾" to 1¼" with a flared safety base. Its proud new owner was particularly impressed with its flexible softness.



Made from high density THICK black English saddlery leather with a wooden handle this paddle will pack quite the punch upon contact. I will tell you this much: The new owner of this lovely gem attempted to receive a discount by claiming it was used merchandise after she herself planted smacks on the rears of all her LA Kink friends. (No discount was given for such use)


This split tawse is handcrafted from the finest 14 - 16 oz. heavy imported British Harness Leather. It measures 21 inches by 1 - 1/2 inches wide with two 8 - 1/2 inch tails. Handcrafted to original specifications all edges are marked with saddlers crease line and are fully beveled, burnished, and finished.

These are your items. Now it's time to vote. Who do you think purchased each?







Who Bought What?


1. Who purchased these fun and sexy red handcuffs?




CeeCi
Eva
Grace
PK



2. Who purchased the lovely crystal jelly butt plug?




CeeCi
Eva
Grace
PK



3. The mega thick rubber paddle belongs to:




CeeCi
Eva
Grace
PK



4. And lastly, the beautifully ouchy looking split tawse is owned by:




CeeCi
Eva
Grace
PK











23 comments:

  1. OH,OH, I know! Can I vote??

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK~ No. You can't vote. It wouldn't be fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so not fair..but i would say Pk and the butt plug...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first time I ACTUALLY know the answers and I don't get to vote?

    NOT FAIR!

    But I love the description for the butt plug....bump and grind....sounds really fun!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun! Great post Ms. Eva, did you write those reviews? I think I want one of each based on what you shared.

    Thanks for the links to Hustler Hollywood and The Pleasure Chest. I don't know about you, but I really liked the Pleasure Chest better! Which one of us is going to describe, in great detail, how Hustler handled their "Fetish" area? They sure did contradict their motto with that one IMHO!

    Great pics too! I think I'll use the one you took of my purchase for the post I just wrote.

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    HEY!

    Where are my feet? *dang it* Why can't things just be easy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I confess.. I did not write the reviews... well I tweaked them but shamelessly stole the originals.

    And yes, I liked the pleasure chest much better!!!! MUCH MUCH better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I've found my feet, they were attached to my legs all along!

    Good job on the swiping and on this our official first post.

    No, PK you can't vote, you have to start writing!!

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful feet!! I am writing! Got another contest for tomorrow.

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted!!! Who knows if i even have it close but I can't wait to find out!!! :-)

    Great new site!

    Love,

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eva, a good post, I have an idea and have voted, I may be right on one ore two.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I wish Mthc and me could have been there.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are all so adventurous. I am afraid the idea of going into an adult toy story still embarrasses me horribly. Someday perhaps... Sounds like you all had fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. terpsichore~ Just ask Grace. We're GREAT for breaking the ice there!!

    David~ Trust me, we all wish you'd been there too!!!!!!!!!

    CeeCi~ Beautiful feet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still don't see your feet C.C.

    Terps? (you don't mind if I call you Terps, do you?)

    Listen, I was embarrassed as hell, but guess what, it wasn't so bad when you are going in with 7 others. Not only that but the 2 good stores were huge and there were lots of people in it.

    Did you know the Hustler store even had a coffee shop? Yep, it actually reminded me of just another stop on the tour!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  15. Grace, first of all, you can call me anything you want since you probably have figured "Terpichore" is not my real name anyway and it is fun to have a nickname. :-) And second, thanks for the encouragement...maybe someday I will be brave like you (or drag a bunch of friends with me)...wait a second none of my non online friends know my secret - so when are you all coming to my part of the country?... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Terps~ When would you like us to come? I can't come till my budget recovers a bit though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Terps! Where do you live? Our next trip just might be in your area. Of course, like Eva, I spent WAY too much money!

    Let us recover and then....maybe we'll start a tour of all the best Adult stores in the country.

    Oh girls....what a great idea for a reality show.

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  18. Grace! My kind of reality show!! I'm in. Terps, I was very embarrassed on my first trip but with this group it was great! I never thought we would spend so much at a toy store. I have never laughed so much in my life and I was not the least embarrassed but that was the group I was with and my age!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you would be welcome anytime...though I totally understand about being on a budget...and for that matter about spending too much money... :-)
    Hugs,
    Terps

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, I just got my husband to use my pink spatula...that is a good start...we will have to work up to a specialty store...there is always ordering online... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. By the way I asked my husband if I could buy a toy online for our anniversary (not that I need permission but I would be far too practical to buy one on my own) and he said I could...My next question of course was would he use it on me...his answer was probably...close enough to a yes for me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. That was great fun to read. Makes me want one of those buttplugs. *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm shuddering. MC and I have one of those split tawses - I call it satan. That thing is EVIL

    ReplyDelete