Thursday, July 31, 2008

To spank or not to spank....

Because there are 4 posters, there may be more than one post a day, so please scroll down! I don't want you to miss a thing!



Hi guys!

Grace is in the house!

Seriously, I have no idea where to begin! There is so much to tell and yet my mind is going blank when I try and write about it. I keep looking at the pictures and toys and trying to remind myself that it was REAL! The trip happened. I was there. My husband and I were a part of this amazing group. And after I think about that I just smile. I'm sorry, I CAN'T help it. We just had so much fun!

Let's see if I can stop smiling long enough to think of something to write.

I know some of our posts have eluded to the first toy store that we went to. That was a scary place. The neighborhood was scary. It was a little store. It was night time. It was creepy. Mind you, this was the VERY FIRST time that I'd ever been to an adult store. Sure, I could have stayed in the car, but I felt pretty safe in the group.

What was I thinking? How can ANYONE feel safe around that group? Do you KNOW what they did to me? Do you have ANY idea what these mean girls did to me? Just thinking about it now makes me realize that I should have been WAY more careful. I mean really, you just don't know WHO you're talking to on the internet these days.

Instead of telling you what they did, I'll just show you, so you can see for yourself how mean they were. Frankly, they all deserve spankings....ALL of them.

They put THIS on my back.....



So, do you agree with me? Do you think they deserve a spanking? Well I certainly do and I'm taking it up with the Spanking Council.

What's the Spanking Council, you ask? Don't worry, I'll be filling you in on that REAL soon!

PK breaking in here! Although I have no idea how that note got on Graces back (it may have floated down from the sky) I did manage to snap a picture of it while we were at the store.

11 comments:

  1. In my own defense I feel it necessary to inform the masses that I was NOT the one who pulled this mean stunt on you. It was PK. Yup. She's the guilty one. It was all her. Honest. Would I be so cruel to you? Nope. Not me. Not ever.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME? ME? Are we sure it was me. It does seem like some one other than me made the suggestion. True CeeCi is way too nice to have made it so it must have been Nick or Eva one. But anyway - I bet it was true!

    Love you Grace!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, but it's true, whoever did it should have stuck it on your front.
    Love you girl,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it was Bossman yep he done it.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! OMG That's priceless. I love it. I woulda done it if I'd have thought of it. LOL! PK...you are definitely someone I'd enjoy going in an adult bookstore with.

    They have the best bookstore I've ever been in Portland. Its just wonderful! Run by women and with women in mind. Its safe and not creepy at all. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace, didn't you notice the clerk in the store following you? I'm sure it wasn't sweet and kind PK who tried to embarrass you. Nope, not our PK!

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pk..you seem to be the guilty one at least by popular opinion...but Eva seems to be acting a little on the suspicious side as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suspicious? Moi?

    Honest, it wasn't me. I am NOT the queen of the sticky notes!!!! That would be my twin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I am not sure who did it, lol.but I will say teachers use sticky notes a lot, lol. I am sure though that whoever did it was not alone.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jean, I think the teachers did it! I think one wrote it and one placed it on my back!

    Either way....it was MEAN!

    Why do I feel like giggling like a school girl when I'm in one of those stores?

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grace~ Why do you think you feel like giggling like a school girl when in one of those stores? You said it yourself.. you were there with teachers. LOL

    And speaking of the teachers.... I had NOTHING to do with your demise. It was all my twin. My only guilt is that I did know she planned to do something like that to you. She's evil.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete