Wednesday, July 30, 2008

LA Quotes

Hey, it's me PK!

This blog is different of course because there are 4 of us posting. All this means is that we might be stepping all over each other. When you come looking don’t just stop at the top post there may be several you haven’t seen! Don't miss the 'Who bought what' post below!

Some of you out there might have pictured a lot of spanking taking place on our wonderful LA trip and from what I can gather there was plenty! But that took place for the most part when we were alone with our guys. There was some swatting going on but that is about it.

What was going on during this visit? TALKING!!! And tons of it! I have never met a group of people I enjoyed talking to any more than these 7 people! You know what it’s like to meet a group of people for the first time. Although you know you are going to like everyone there is always that one that doesn’t quite fit in. Maybe they talk too much or tell dumb jokes or just some how don’t mesh with the others. But everyone got along, not just got along – everyone was wonderful!!!

But I wanted to share some of this talk with you. I have a contest in mind like Eva. Actually the idea for this post came from Nick. So here we go – some of my favorite quotes from the weekend. You need to see if you can guess who said what.

Quotes:
1. “I’m not going in there; there are bars on the windows!”

2. “I found the coolest nipple clamps!”

3. After spotting a butt plug with a battery that caused it to light up “Well, that gives a new meaning to the phrase ‘tail lights’.”

4. “Oh look! Darth Vader I have to have my picture taken with him!”

5. “I have about 2 hours left in me but we have to get this stuff in the right order or we can’t use it all.”

6. After the earthquake who called to say “Did you see what we did?”

7. “Don’t worry folks I gave the night clerk a blow job and he says we can use the room.”

8. “So I know it’s a butt plug, but what do I do with it?”

9. Who answered #8 with “Stick it!”

10. “I told you she was a switch!”

11. “When did we go from ‘maybe’ to trying to make it taste good enough to swallow?”

12. And who being told that classes were being offered in various sexual techniques said “Could I have a card please?”

So do your guessing. There is at least one quote from each of us. Just put the number of the quote and who you think.

PK, Nick
CeeCi, Mr. Smith
Grace, Bossman
Eva , Adam

6 comments:

  1. this will take some thought...you sound like a really fun group to be with though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO I had no idea just how funny we all really are till I read this!! Seriously, you all are so much fun. Can't you all just move in with me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know the answers to all these.

    Man, we are funny, aren't we?

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just to funny.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I loved # 3. Absolutely priceless...and it sounds like something C would say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *g* Six people think I said #11... I can't stop chuckling!

    This is lots of fun PK. I was there for a couple of them and hope I guessed the rest of them. Wow, I had no idea you were paying such close attention, I'm glad you were!!

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete